Help or anything else!

Go down

Help or anything else!

Post  Sobieski on Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:44 pm

If you guys need anything ask Nomadic, me, or Karl we are always on (usually) Very Happy
Also if you have Steam (the thing thats like gamespy) and have an account you can contact me under John Sobieski the 15th and yes i am related to the famous general Jan Sobieski the 3rd Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Very Happy Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool Cool Cool Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Basketball cheers cheers bom bom

Sobieski

Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Steam

Post  Nomadic on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:19 pm

u can also contact me and bwc153. our names are same as in Nap.

Nomadic
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-11-15
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Help or anything else!

Post  Sobieski on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:01 pm

Nomadic wrote:u can also contact me and bwc153. our names are same as in Nap.
o boo hoo stop stealin the show

Sobieski

Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Help or anything else!

Post  bwc153 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:59 pm

But Nomadic is true... Im also on more than you are Sobieski. lol


Last edited by bwc153 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total

bwc153
Admin
Admin

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-11-15
Age : 22
Location : Kansas City, Kansas, USA

http://fownw-prag.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Help or anything else!

Post  Sobieski on Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:32 pm

bwc153 wrote:But Nomadic is true... Im also on more than you are Sobieski. lol
your not royal blood like i am so whenever im not on im actually on i got ppl

Sobieski

Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Help or anything else!

Post  bwc153 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:48 am

I possibly could be... you may not know... i only know 1/2 my family tree due to my dad being adopted... Which some came from Österreich (Austria), and most came from Czechoslovakia (now the Czech Republic, and Slovakia)

Also, just because one has "royal blood" does not mean much... looked what happens to those who have royal blood during revolutions... it all goes down to who has more weapons to back up their statements... (and my family has many guns... Ive fired most of them... (about 20/26))

bwc153
Admin
Admin

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-11-15
Age : 22
Location : Kansas City, Kansas, USA

http://fownw-prag.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Help or anything else!

Post  Sobieski on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:20 am

bwc153 wrote:I possibly could be... you may not know... i only know 1/2 my family tree due to my dad being adopted... Which some came from Österreich (Austria), and most came from Czechoslovakia (now the Czech Republic, and Slovakia)

Also, just because one has "royal blood" does not mean much... looked what happens to those who have royal blood during revolutions... it all goes down to who has more weapons to back up their statements... (and my family has many guns... Ive fired most of them... (about 20/26))
except my family didn't cause revolutions. It saved Millions of lives and kept your family (if your austrian and speak it) alive to see the day and not praise allah Exclamation Exclamation
Very Happy bounce affraid Sleep Sleep

Sobieski

Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Help or anything else!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum